- Car Diagnostic Tools
- Truck Diagnostic Tools
- Auto Key Programmer
- ECU Chip Tunning
- VAG Diagnostic Tool
- OBD2 Code Scanner
- Diagnostic Software
- Auto Locksmith Tool
- Mileage Programmer
- Car Key Blanks
- Car Key Chips
- OBD2 Cable and Connector
- Accessories and Parts
- Other Diagnostic Tools
- Bundle Sale
- Travel & Roadway Product
- Consumer Electronics
- Home & Garden
- On Sale
- What's New
- Vag COM
- Order Tracking
AdblueOBD2 Emulator For FORD Trucks Plug And Drive Ready Device By OBD2
Ad-BlueOBD2 FORD adBlue/DEF and NOx Emulator OBD2 Plug and Drive Ready Device with competitive price!Drive your truck without Diesel Exhaust Fluid!Especially for Ford trucks!
Item No. COBD23349
5 stars, 9 reviews.
- Free ShippingStandard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 7-45 working days.See details»
- Return for refund within 7 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Online Chat Ask a question
AdBlueOBD2 is a Plug&Drive Ready device to mulate working adBlue systems and NOx sensors on trucks, which equipped with EURO 4/5/6 catalytic converter systems, even with damaged adBlue SCR system.dBlueOBD2 is easy to install.
Top 5 Reasons to Get AdblueOBD2 Emulator for FORD Trucks:
- ADBlueOBD2 is very easy to install. Just Plug it into OBD2 connector of truck or bus and remove the fuses mentioned.
- ADBlueOBD2 will override ADBlue system instantly, it will stop the usage of adBlue liquid and disable Nox sensors.
- Without any power loss of the engine or any warnings on the dashboard and in diagnostic system.
- ADBlueOBD2 does not damage the engine and not cause any negative effects to the truck factory setting.
- ADBlueOBD2 does not change any of the settings permanently. To turn back to the truck's original settings, just unplug adBlueOBD2 from OBD2 connector.
Installation and Calibration for Ford Trucks:
- Pull the Key out from the ignition.
- Remove the following Fuses (FORD)
Terminal - 15
Terminal - 30
- Plug adBlueOBD2 into OBD2 connector
- Turn on the ignition and check the level of adBlue, if it shows 50% or 70%.
- If any fault light appears on dashboard, delete via service scanner.
AdBlue/DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) is used to reduce NOx emissions in vehicles. We recommend you to use adBlue/DEF fuel. You can use this device, if you are unable to find a station to fuel up your adBlue/DEF tank.
Certificates : CE / RoHS
- 1pc x adBlueOBD2 Emulator Box Interface
- 1pc x User Manuel English
- US$559.00 / piece
- US$139.00 / piece
- US$209.00 / piece
- US$88.00 / piece